- Make sure that the team is ready.
- Record preparation time and issues ready to be raised.
- Take notes.
- Summarize the work done page by page.
- Record assumptions, questions and dissent.
- Record minority views.
- Record quality issues and their conflict with standards.
- Take care over sudden agreement over correctness.
- Summarize total effort.
- Make sure that the team does not get bogged down in discussions or correction activities.
- Focus on internal and external interfaces.
- Make sure to review the final product instead of the person.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Structured Walkthough Tips
When conducting Structured Walkthough, I have the following tips: