- It is function oriented.
- Test cases prepared by looking at logic from outside just as though it was a black box.
- Concentration on the verification process.
So what should be considered in this functional testing black box?
- Under waht conditions would we not perform the test?
- What should we know and need to know about the input and output?
- What can we state about our assumptions and expectations?
- How much must we know about the intended use of the system?
- How important are the various attributes and how much can we trade one off again another?
- What is the one factor against wich all others can be judged?